Available January 10th 2020.
Chinese New Year Celebration is typically celebrated on the 1st day of the 1st lunar month of the Chinese calendar (this year it falls on January 25th, 2020 on the Western calendar). It is a Chinese New Year tradition in which it is customary to present family, friends and business clients with gifts of New Year Puddings.
Our chefs have created six types of pudding this year:
- Chinese New Year Cake (sweet) - $16.25
- Water Chestnut Pudding (sweet) - $16.25
- Red Bean Pudding (sweet) - $16.25
- Chinese Radish Pudding (savory) - $18.25
- Taro Root Pudding (savory) - $18.25
- Black Sesame Pudding (sweet) - $18.25
To order, please complete the enclosed form and return it to us by fax at (604) 207-6878. Please make sure you specify your pick up date (minimum 3 days advance notice) and check the appropriate pick up location.
Orders of 3 or more boxes are eligible for the following discounts:
- 3-20 Boxes — 10% Discount
- 21-100 Boxes — 15% Discount
- Over 100 Boxes — 20% Discount
Please contact Ms. Serah Chan at (604) 207-8833 ext. 131 if you have any questions.
We wish you all a Healthy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!
Download our Chinese New Year Cake Order Form.